Our first update for the new year, and we're back in full swing! We've got some improvements to the dashboard view as well as easy access to in-app resources and guides.
✨ New Features
In-app guides and resources
You can now find a list of resources to help you set better goals and get the best out of Tability. Our guides cover:
- Workspace setup and configuration
- General OKRs knowledge
- Best practices for goal-setting
- Best practices for goal-tracking
- How to use initiativesJust click on the "Guides & resources" link at the bottom of the nav to see all the guides!
See contributing outcomes and initiatives in your dashboard
We've added a toggle option in your dashboard to see outcomes and initiatives where you have been marked as a contributor, instead of just the items where you're an owner.
🌈 App Improvements
- The presentation mode now opens in a new tab. That way you won't lose context if you decide to view the presentation mode from a listing.
- Your last visited filter tab is now persisted. You'll go back to "outcomes" or "initiatives" just by clicking on the filters.
- We improved the design of the notifications to make them easier to read.
- Fixed the pagination of active outcomes in your dashboard.
💭 New Content
- How to Write Good OKRs in Under 30 Minutes: A perfect bite-sized starter guide for doing OKRs your first time.
- 5 Best OKR Tracking Templates in 2023: A list of our favorite free OKR templates for spreadsheets and powerpoint
Send us your feedback
No platform is ever a 10/10. That said, what some things we can do to make Tability better? We always try our best to expedite features our customers are asking for directly, as that's our top priority!
If you want to see what others are suggesting, check out our public roadmap. You can add requests and vote on existing ones there.
If you want to chat to us directly or connect with other users, you can also find us in the Tability Slack Community 💬
❤️ ❤️ ❤️