Happy new year, friends!
🐉 🎊 2️⃣ 0️⃣ 2️⃣ 4️⃣ 🎊 🐉
We're excited to be kicking off a new year and new set of goals. Have you thought about your New Year's Resolutions yet? Have we already abandoned them? 😂 We've heard of some cool stories over the past week about how people are using OKRs to achieve their New Year's Resolutions. Unsurprisingly, the method is useful in reaching personal goals, as much as business ones.
One of our goals for this year is to keep on shipping. Ship! Ship! Ship! While that's nothing new for us, we want to make sure we keep on building more capabilities into Tability and make it the best possible tool for your goals. Not only that, as our user base continues to grow, we want to open up the tool more and more so that you, the user, can also build on top of what Tability is today.
While we scale our user base, it's important that we continue to scale the product and match the scale of your teams as it your business grows as well.
Let's jump in and talk about some of the things we've already been working on this year.
New Tability Features
Here are all of the latest releases in Tability.
New Focus Page
We have just revamped your My Focus view in Tability. The page got a bit too cluttered over time, defeating the purpose of giving you a clear understanding of the things that matter to you.So, now things are organised into 5 sections:
- General stats about your account at the top
- A section for your active goals
- A section for your active initiatives/tasks
- A section to quickly jump to plans you've recently visited
- A section to quickly jump to the dashboards of the people you're working with
We've also removed a few redundant items to keep the space clean and avoid unnecessary distractions.
Go to your workspace today to try it!
Tability now has a public API!
Customers on the Premium subscription can use our public API to fetch data from their workspaces and create check-ins remotely.
Go to our API Setup Guide to get started!
Audit trails for plans, outcomes, initiatives
Customers on the Premium subscription can find complete audit trails of changes performed in plans.
This will allow you to monitor changes to targets, titles, statuses, etc. It can help you restore goals to a previous state, or find out who previously modified an agreed goal.
Tags are a useful way to categorise information, but we know that things can get messy once there are a few typos (Tability would keep on displaying them in suggestions).We've added a simple way to reduce the noise by allowing you to remove mislabeled tags from the suggested entries.
- Go to Manage Tags in your admin
- Use the filters to find the tag you want to remove
- Click on the bin to remove the tag
Once removed, these tags won't appear as suggestions in your workspace.
Manage users and bulk actions
You can now use roles and 2FA status to filter users in the admin section of your workspace.
We've also added the ability to bulk remove users from your workspace to make it easier to manage access.How this works:
- Go to the user admin of your workspace
- Use any of the filters in the top to filter the listing
- Hover over a line to show the corresponding checkbox selector
- Click on the checkbox at the end of the line
Bulk actions will appear once at least 1 user is selected.
- Fixed the numbered bullet points in the comments form
- No more masking issues on retrospectives
- Fixed a bug preventing the copy of draft plans
- Fixed progress calculation for "stay above" and "stay below" goals
- You can now import initiatives with the spreadsheet importer
- We have officially migrated our help resources to the new docs
Latest Tability Content
We write a lot. Here's the latest in our library of resources and best practices.
SMART goals & consistency are the key to your New Year's Resolutions
Want to get on track and stay on track with your new year's goals? Some basic OKR best practices can help you achieve your goals in 2024.
Let us know in the comments or send us a message to tell us what you think of the new features? What can we improve?