New Feature: Net Confidence Scores
This week's feature update is all about Net Confidence Scores, and how they might be the best new way to judge success in your OKRs.
Last week we launched the latest feature in Tability, NCS (Net Confidence Score).
Net Confidence takes the confidence levels across your plan and gives you a single confidence score for the whole plan. It's a great way to see how plans (or teams) are doing compared to one another, so that you know where team's are thriving and where they are struggling.
We think this is going to be the best new way to measure OKR success with your teams.
✨ What's new
Net Confidence Scores in your Plans (+Plan Stats)
You might have noticed our new plan overview dashboard that gives you a quick summary of progress.
We also introduced a new kind of metric that we call the Net Confidence Score. It's a simple way to aggregate the confidence data in your plan into a single metric.You'll also find the Net Confidence Score (NCS) in the plans listing, allowing you to compare overall confidence at a glance.
Customize Reminder Dates for Monthly Updates
There's a new workflow setting available to let you configure when monthly reminders should be sent. You will be able to decide if you want monthly check-ins reminders to happen:
- On the first day of the month.
- Before the first day of the month.
- After the first day of the month.Just head to the Workflows section in the admin to update your configuration.Note: this setting applies to all monthly plans in your workspace.
💭 Content Highlights
- 10 tips to get the best out of Tability: Where does Tability fit into your toolstack and why are OKRs so important for your org.
- Tracking OKRs: how many OKRs per owner?: How many OKRs is too many OKRs? What does that do to your focus and productivity?
- NPS, but for your OKRs: Introducing the Net Confidence Score (NCS): Read more about our new feature, Net Confidence Score.
- A better way to score your OKRs - an alternative to the Google's 70%: Why 70% shouldn't be the goal and better ways to gauge success beyond just progress.
Don't forget to follow us on twitter or linkedin! We have tons of content on there all the time 🐥
We'd love to hear from you
That's all for now! Please reach out or add your suggestions directly to our public roadmap if you have feedback or questions. You can even vote for features already planned to expedite them. If you want to chat to us directly or connect with other users, you can also find us in the Tability Slack Community.
❤️ ❤️ ❤️